Beth Sheehan is a project manager and allied health consultant with a special interest in the disability sector including amputees and movement disorders.
Beth consults internationally to NGOs and other organisations requiring disability needs assessment, rehabilitation and mentoring.
Skills & services Beth can provide include:
- managing and delivering projects and contracts
- improving service delivery and capacity building
- mentoring and facilitating train the trainer processes
- working to improve skills and knowledge in the field of rehabilitation
- delivering a wide range of lectures, workshops and resources for both service delivery stakeholders and consumers
- establishing outreach services and stakeholder engagement
- resource development